The Magic of HDR (TMH)
Theia Photography presents The Magic of HDR – a workshop by UMESH DAUNDKAR on High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography.
If you have been wondering what HDR is, what you need to start, and how to create it or if you are not happy with your efforts at creating HDR images which get more bouquets than brickbats, this is the workshop for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What separates TMH from other workshops?
• It’s the time and attention we put into each workshop to see that you have the most amazing experience of a lifetime. The course content is thoroughly discussed and then finalized just before the workshop keeping in mind the skill levels of the participants. The mentors have years of experience in their respective fields and spend considerable time and effort to ensure that the content is easy to understand and pertinent to your needs.
What can I expect to learn on your workshop?
• Introduction to HDR;
• Concept and technical details about HDR;
• When to go for HDR;
• How to take HDR photos in camera (RAW);
• Application of HDR Techniques – Landscapes, Architecture & Portraits;
• Introduction to various software for building HDR photos;
• Work process in 2 major HDR applications; and
• Tips and tricks for natural looking HDR.
When is the workshop being held?
• Sunday, 18 May 2014 from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Where is the workshop being held?
• The workshop will be held at a studio near Andheri. Final details will be intimated a week before the workshop.
How much does it cost to be a part TMH?
• Your investment for the workshop will be Rs 2,500 inclusive of guidance by the mentors, course materials, a working lunch & tea/coffee.
How can I pay for your workshop?
Cheques payable to “Debi Sen Gupta” can be deposited at any branch or drop-box of Citibank. If you are depositing at a drop-box, please ensure that it’s meant for bank accounts and not for credit card payments. Also mention the account number at the back of the cheque.
A direct transfer can be done to the bank as per following details:
- Account Name: Debi Sen Gupta
- Bank: Citibank
- Account Number: 5249603114
- Branch: Fort, Mumbai
- IFSC Code: CITI0100000
Do you offer any discounts? Can we book as a group?
• We are offering an early bird discount of 10% if you pay by 3 May 2014. Group booking will receive a discount depending on the size of the group. Please talk to us for more details.
Do I absolutely need to bring a laptop with me? What about software?
• A laptop is important for the demonstration as you can practice what’s being demonstrated immediately. In case you can’t carry a laptop, please take extensive notes.
• If you are carrying a laptop, please load it with :
• Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC (https://creative.adobe.com/products/photoshop) OR
• Photomatix (http://www.hdrsoft.com/) OR
• Nik EXEF Pro (https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ AND
• 3 Bracketed images which can be used for practice and review.
What if I don’t know very much about HDR?
• A basic knowledge of the use of a DSLR camera is essential for this course. Our workshops include photographers with varied experience, which makes the workshops more interesting and rewarding. The less you know, the harder we work. You’ll even be surprised how much you will learn from other students who are attending as well.
We hope this was helpful.
Please email us or call Debi Sen Gupta ( firstname.lastname@example.org / + 91 98190 00347). We will be happy to assist you. To find out more about us please check out http://www.professional-photographers-wedding.com and http://wp.me/3eYZe.
We look forward to seeing you at The Magic of HDR